2005/5/23
爱人,你离我有多远?Lover, how far are you from me? 【原创*请勿转发】
爱人,我出发了!
Lover, I have set out!
模糊而亲切的你出现在梦境里,
You who are fuzzy and cordial appear in dreamland ,
我知道那是你在呼唤我,
I know that is that you are calling me,
尽管寻觅你的路途是那么的遥远。
though the road that seeks you is so remote.
爱人,我想你了!
Lover, I have missed you!
伤心、麻木过后猛然惊醒,
Wake suddenly after being sad , numb,
我知道你依然在等待我,
I know you are still waiting for me,
尽管女孩已成少妇并有了生命延续。
though the girl has already become the young married woman and had lives to extend.
爱人,我疲倦了!
Lover, I am tired!
青春不在的烦恼越来越厚重,
It is in youth in vexation the more deep and more serious,
我知道你依旧能理解我,
know there aren't you I,
尽管短暂人生已陷入一片静寂。
though it is very quiet to already fall into in transient life.
爱人,我蜕变了!
Lover, I change in quality!
曾有的纯真逐渐被岁月侵蚀,
The purity that once had is corroded by time gradually,
我知道你仍然会原谅我,
I knew you will still forgive me ,
尽管所有欢笑已披上虚假的外衣。
though all laugh heartily and already put on the false coat.
爱人啊,爱人!
Lover, lover!
你到底离我有多远?
How far are you from me on earth?
你的世界是冷是暖、是喜是悲?
Cold or warm and liking to be sad in your world?
在你神秘而缄默地凝视下,
Under the circumstances that you stare mysteriously and keeping silent,
我坚定地在通向你的世俗里跋涉……
I scale and ford in the common customs leading to you firmly ¡¡
|
 |